Parent/ Family Coaching
Are you often in chaos when one member of the family enters the room? Perhaps one family member is repetitively seeking attention, bullying or feeling bullied. Maybe one member often feels excluded, left out, isolated? Sometimes a family member needs to build confidence or work on social/life skills. We will work on changing behaviour and building new habits. Whether it's a need for change to benefit one member of the household or a shift in dynamics for the entire family, I have the tools to help guide you and move forward with those changes.
I also provide coaching to families/children/parents in the following topics:
- Youth Depression, Suicide and Mental Health Issues
- Support for Families with Disabled Children and Parents
- Support for Women, Men, Children, Teenagers and the Elderly who have Experienced Family Violence
- Impact of Aging on the Family
- Empty Nest Syndrome- This is a feeling of grief and loneliness parents or guardians may feel when their children leave home for the first time.